Alicante-Spain.com on Facebook!
Golf Courses in and around Malaga
Playing golf in and around Malaga in one of the nearly countless golf clubs is easy during off season.
In summer time you might definitely want to book early, as so many people want to play and some courses limit the hours of play during the hot daytime. Here a quick list of some Malaga golf clubs around the Costa del Sol.
- Alhaurin Golf Club, Alhaurin Grande
- Miraflores Golf Club, Mijas C.
- La Cala Golf Club, Cala de Mijas
- Lauro Golf, Alhaurin de la Torre
- Torrequebrada Golf, Benalmadena
- Guadalhorce Golf Club, Malaga
- Parador Malaga de Golf, Malaga
- Baviera Golf Club, Caleta de Valez
- Anoreta Golf Club, Rincon de la Victoria
Green Fees on Malaga Golf Courses
Green fees depend on Malaga golf course vary heavily on the months you want to play. As a rule of thumb, green fees lie between 45 and 85 Euro. If you tend to go a little bit further south of the Malaga area or north to La Manga, you might find Marbella golf courses with rates even increasing.
|Copying this article to your website is strictly NOT allowed.
However, if you like this article, you can use the HTML code below to directly link to this article.